13 January, 2006

 

Tivo Online Services Message


Tivo Online Services Message
Originally uploaded by webdh.
Last night my Tivo had a new message right when I hit the Tivo button on my remote. The new online services have installed (it took about a week from the time I requested them). I now have access to My Yahoo traffic, weather, and photos. It was easy to setup, just entered my Yahoo username/password, and agreed to the terms. Each of the services worked just fine, although the responsiveness with selections using the up/down/select buttons are not perfect. There is a slight delay which can be frustrating, but not the end of the world. I also looked at the Fandango movie tool, and updated the list of my local theaters. The Live365 is also pretty sweet, with access to an vast assortment of radio stations broadcast via the internet. There are even a few games on the menu -- all in all, thumbs up to this added feature of Tivo!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home