23 March, 2006

 

New "Recently Deleted" folder feature


P3230022
Originally uploaded by webdh.
Today my Tivo was updated with the Winter 2006 upgrade. It provides a great new feature, the "Recently Deleted" folder. This is similar to the familiar Windows file trash bin concept. Your shows aren't completely deleted until you delete them from this folder. If your Tivo needs space to record a new show, programs in this folder are the first to go. To get on the priority list for this upgrade, click here.

Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home