21 March, 2006

 

Tivo's 30 second skip feature!

I found a blog post yesterday on how to turn on Tivo's 30-second skip feature, tried it last night, and it works! This is a great hidden feature that you'll want to try. Here's what you do:
1) Start playing a recorded show
2) Press SELECT
3) Press PLAY
3) Press SELECT
4) Press 3
5) Press 0
6) Press SELECT
You should hear three quick beeps, which means the feature is set. Now, when you press the button below your remote's FFWD that has the arrow and bar ->|, it will jump 30 seconds, a quick way to skip thru commercials. Give it a try!

Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home