24 January, 2007

 

ColdFusion used for investor.tivo.com

I'm an Adobe ColdFusion web developer, and have noticed most of Tivo.com is done with ASP. However, today I found myself at investor.tivo.com, and noticed this Investor Relations area of the site is written in ColdFusion (because of index.cfm). When browsing the web, I'm always checking to see what sites are using for their scripting technology. It's always nice when I come across a new high profile CF site to add to Ben Forta's list.

Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home