10 January, 2007

 

TiVo and Comcast unite



TiVoComcast - Comcast Central 1

Originally uploaded by W Auggie H.

TiVo and Comcast announced a new partnership at the CES show in Las Vegas on Monday. Click here for the full press release. Click on the picture to see this and more screen shots of the new cable TV programming user interface.

Added 1/11/07: this blog post on TiVoLovers digs in deeper to explain what the new joint platform is all about.

Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments:
My full photo set, and description link, are here: http://www.tivolovers.com/Photos/CES2007/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home