14 February, 2007

 

Doug, Thank you!

A fellow blog reader, Doug, is the latest person to grace me with an activation referral. Here's the email I received today:

Congratulations! Your friend Doug credited you with a TiVo® service activation.

No need to lift a finger. Your TiVo Rewards™ account has automatically been credited with 5,000 TiVo Points.

Just thought you'd like to know. Plus, it gives us an excellent excuse to thank you for being the wonderful TiVo Rewards™ member that you are! We appreciate your support.

To review your TiVo Rewards™ account summary, browse rewards or redeem TiVo Points, simply sign in at www.tivo.com/rewards anytime.


Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home