07 March, 2007

 

Amazon Unbox is officially live

I just got a marketing email from TiVo today, telling me the new Amazon Unbox / TiVo video download service has officially launched. As a promo offer, if you register for this new broadband service by April 30, 2007, you get $15 in free movies and TV shows!

I did the registration/setup, and my first download is Jet Li's Fearless. The movie download price was $3.99, but the order form showed Discounts/Promotions: -$ 3.99 on the following line.

I'll blog again about my experience watching the movie in the next day or so. Here's what the marketing email I received had to say. So far so good!

Hello Troy,
Thank you for your interest in Amazon Unbox with TiVo service. Starting today, there's a faster, more convenient way to download movies and TV shows directly into your living room! TiVo and Amazon.com have teamed up to introduce this remarkable online service.
Rent or buy movies & TV shows at low prices
Choose from thousands of new & classic titles
Get back episodes of TV's most popular shows


Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home