12 April, 2007

 

2006 Service Update Guide doc

Today I was browsing Tivo.com to find some info about the latest Spring 2007 service update I just received via a new message in my DVR. I'll blog about that update in another post. During my search, I found a nice 78 page PDF document entitled "2006 Service Update Guide". This looks like a very handy resource, especially if you bought your box a few years ago. Basically, it brings your owners manual (Viewers Guide) up to date. Check it out.

The Update Guide starts with:
This Service Update Guide describes features and settings that may not have been available when you first purchased your TiVo® Digital Video Recorder (DVR) and which are not documented in your original Viewer’s Guide.
Some TiVo DVRs are capable of receiving different levels of TiVo service (either TiVo Basic or TiVo Plus service). This guide
documents features of the TiVo Plus service.


Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home