13 August, 2007

 

TiVo practically FREE at Buy.com after rebate

A few days ago, I blogged that you can get a free TiVo at Costco after rebate.

I searched around to see if I could find other similar offers, and indeed I did. Buy.com is also offering the TiVo 80 hr single tuner DVR for $170 - $170 rebate = FREE. This offer is valid for orders placed July 29, 2007 through September 8, 2007 and activated by October 8, 2007.

However, unlike Costco whose standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price, Buy.com has shipping for $14.96. If you checkout using Google Checkout, they'll knock another $10 off your order, bringing the overall cost to a mere $4.96. So if you aren't a Costco member, perhaps this is the deal for you.

If you buy one of these, please use my email address of [tpullis at yahoo dot com] when you activate for the referral. Much appreciated!

Click here for full details and to purchase.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home