21 August, 2007

 

TiVo Support page is down

Tonight I went to find contact info for TiVo support. I need them to adjust ESPN and ESPN2 program scheduling ASAP, as I"m trying to record a Little League World Series game that was moved to Weds Aug 22. TiVo's channel guide isn't updated with all the game changes. Unfortunately, if you visit the Support page, this is the unfriendly message that is displayed...

Our apologies. This page is currently unavailable due to maintenance.
For activation or account issues, please call TiVo Customer Support toll-free at 1-877-367-8486, between 7am and 8pm Pacific.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We expect to restore this page soon.

Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments:
This is the page you want - when the site is back. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home