01 August, 2007

 

Yahoo TV has updated TiVo scheduling

Ten days ago, I blogged that Yahoo's TiVo scheduling feature was down while they upgraded their service. Today I checked again, and it is back up. However, as a result of the upgrade, users who have previously registered their TiVo devices will need to re-sync their TiVo account to Yahoo in order to take advantage of changes they made.

Read Yahoo! TV teams's blog for full details on what they updated. Most importantly, you can now schedule a Series 3 box, which previously was not possible.

Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home