02 October, 2007

 

ACTION Required to receive TiVo Rewards statements

I got the following email today asking me to take action. Look for it in your inbox if you want to keep getting the monthly rewards statement emails.

Hello troy,
Our monthly TiVo Rewards™ email statements are an easy way to view your account activity, along with special offers and other program information. To continue getting monthly statements by email, we need your confirmation.

YES - I want to receive monthly emails about my TiVo Rewards membership

The TiVo Rewards program is your chance to get great prizes and our way to say thank you for your enthusiasm, support, and loyalty. And it's easy to earn TiVo points:
Even if you choose not to receive email statements, you will still have access to your TiVo Rewards account and any points you have earned. Simply visit TiVo.com/Rewards any time to view your account. But remember, your TiVo Rewards™ points expire 2 years after receiving them.

Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home