01 October, 2007

 

Dual Tuner TiVo for $70 at Big Lots


Deal of the Day
Originally uploaded by classicurge

If you have a Big Lots store near you, get there quick.

You should call a store near you, it's not advertised on their website or in the latest Sunday ad. CORRECTION: IT IS ON THE WEBSITE AT THIS "BIGDEAL" LINK, THANKS MEGAZONE!

After I saw this deal posted on a Flickr picture today, I called my local Minneapolis area store, and they had 3 left. I rushed out and grabbed one of these 80 hr units. After the $150 rebate, I'm making $80 profit!

If you buy one of these, please use my email address of [tpullis at yahoo dot com] when you activate for the referral. Much appreciated!


Comments:
Great find! I'm going to pick up two on my way home from work. I'll be sure to put your email address down when I activate the DVRs.

Thanks,
Alex (TiVoBlog.com)
 
Turns out it is on the website.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home