13 November, 2007

 

New TiVo social networking site

I started a new social network "TiVo Generation" for TiVo enthusiasts today on Ning.com. It was quick and easy to setup and I hope it grows to become a rich online community for everyone who owns and loves their TiVo. I enjoy visiting tivocommunity.com and many of the popular TiVo blogs, but this is a whole new way for anyone and everyone to really get engaged with their own blog, photos, groups, & forums, all centered around TiVo of course. Check it out and help spread the word!

Aside from this new Tivo social network, you might want to start a network of your own. Learn more about ning.com here.

Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home