01 November, 2007

 

The TiVo Guy

I found another TV show with a TiVo theme. This time it is Larry David's HBO show, Curb Your Enthusiasm. In episode 57 on Oct 21st, Larry has the TiVo guy come out. Cheryl calls from the airplane where she is experiencing turbulence while the TiVo guy is over and Larry hangs up on her. She returns and tells Larry she's leaving.

Can you find a "TiVo guy" service in the phone book? Maybe Best Buy's Geek Squad would make a house call like this. In any case, my previous blog post had noted some other TV programs (Bernie Mac and Sex in the City) that featured TiVo. If you know of any others, add your comments here.

Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home