22 August, 2007

 

TiVo Support page is back online

The support area of tivo.com was taken down for maintenance for over 24 hours Tues - Weds. It's now back online with new content. I actually spoke to a customer service person earlier today about my troubles with the ESPN program listings I blogged about yesterday. The rep said they were relaunching it sometime today with new content, and needed to take it down to do the conversion. A brief browse through the site tonight already led me to an issue, so it's still not quite up to par.

1. From the main Support page, click "Contact Support" in lower right
2. On this page, there is a section at the bottom titled"Program Guide Issues". Perfect, that's the info I want to read.
3. I click the link for "Channels Missing or Incorrect in Live Guide"
4. This link displays the following ugly page:
We're Sorry
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Shameless plug: if you activate a new Tivo, please use my email address so I can get the referral points. Simply use [tpullis at yahoo dot com]. If you have already activated, please contact me with your 15 digit service number so I can get the referral. Much appreciated!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home